Wednesday 16 November 2011

Purple and Green with a little red in between

Good evening.  Well it has taken me all night to get this one together .... so the post won't be long as its time for bed!


I have used one of my new images from Tiddly Inks - Sugar Angel.  I wanted to do something quite different with the colouring so stuck with minimal colours ... Purple, Green and White with a hint of Red.

I found some scraps of  corrugated cardstock in my stash that were perfect for under the image, a leftover strip of ribbon and some lovely flowers in the bottom gave it a bit more life.  The red flower in the middle is actually a little lapel flower.  (it is velvet and has a pin under it, very cute!  I found it in a box of junk I was clearing out the other day)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Tiddly Inks #73 Anything Goes!!! Goes On!!
The Outlawz - Colour Challenge CC1115
Magical Mondays - Use Those Scraps

Thanks for stopping by

Big colourful hugs to you all
Carly xoxoxooxox

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - I love the green and then the POP of red from the flower...gorgeous - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week - love stopping by your blog!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyah carly!
    This is fab hun, I love the colour combo and that flowery cornweer with the ric rac ribbon.
    thank you for popping in on the tiddly inkers again this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love how you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job coloring her hair and I love that color combo! Thanks for playing along this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black cards with just a touch of colour, they just pop. Although they can be hard to photograph I find.

    Awesome job, her hair is gorgeous! The rick rack is fetching, great flowers too.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment