Thursday 15 March 2012

Whimsy Stamps - Emboss It

Hi, Everyone! It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for a new challenge! 

Our Topic this week is to

Emboss It
Wet or Dry Embossing

Our Prize this week is




I have gone for bright colours for this card ... perfect for a little boy.

The red card is embossed using one of my favourite folders ... circles and I know it is hard to see but the yellow card is embossed with dots.... gives a nice contrast.

I have used one of the gorgeous new images from Whimsy called Little Boy Bear ... I love that little frog in his pocket.  I have coloured him using a very minimal amount of copics.

So head on over to the challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations by the Design Team ... and then get your embossing folders or your powders out and enter this weeks challenge.  Good luck :)

xoxoxoxooxoxox
Carly

1 comment:

  1. That little frog was the first thing I noticed! :0) So cute! I really like how you did the adorable ribbon on the explore sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment