Saturday 25 August 2012

Anything Goes at Mad For Markers


Hi there :)  I just love an 'anything goes' challenge.  So many possibilities.  And with a gorgeous image like this it is even more fun.

I have used this sensational image from Some Odd Girl called  Giggle Fairy.  You can find sensational images from Some Odd Girl at the Mad For Markers store .. here.

 I have used papers from my stash .. I think they are from My Minds Eye.  Twine and ribbon also from my stash.  The die is a Rectangle Doily from Marianne Design Craftables.

I have coloured this super sweet, giggly girl in copic markers, using the following colours:-
Skin E000, E00 & R20
Hair E33, E35, E37
Dress & Apple R24, R27, R29 & R59
Eyes and Green areas YG23 & YG25
the sparkle on her wings is some glitter glue.


Have fun with your own project ... can't wait to see what you create.  There are some fabulous entries over at the challenge blog already!

Giggles
xoxox
Carly

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a great image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is adorable and you really brought her out. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute Carly! Just love this...what a gorgeous layout and love the colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab Carly.

    Love that image.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment