Thursday 2 August 2012

Whimsy Digi Stamps August Release!

August!  It can't be!  This is the dreaded month of the year for me ... at least 2 family Birthday's a week!  I think there are 11 Birthdays this month in our immediate family ... including mine!

But something that does make me smile is this gorgeous new digi release over at Whimsy Stamps.

This image 'jumped' out at me straight away ... yes pun intended.  (you should know my silly sense of humour by now).  This image was so much fun to colour and I just love the pondering (yep another pun ... LOL I'm so funny ... pond get it LOL) expression on his face.

 I have coloured this gorgeous little fellow using Copic Markers.  
Bits and pieces are from my stash and the die cut in the corner is Madera Corner from Memory Box.

Oh NO!  I just noticed on the photo that one of the little brown spots from the bottom corner is missing ..... I have just come back from hunting for it .. can't find it anywhere ....... have sat here contemplating but have decided to leave as is .... I'm sure nobody noticed until I pointed it out.  I'm sure when I vacuum I will find it, as it is being sucked up the hose.

I hope you enjoy this digi release as much as I have.  I will be back with another cute creature for you soon.

xooxoxox Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment