Sunday 9 October 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #40 - Anything Goes

Good evening ..... well finally a chance to sit down at the computer.  I had created this project a while ago for my Sister's 30th Birthday ... she loves 'Dark' things and wears black, red and perhaps a splash of white constantly.  Usually skulls and cherries ... sometimes mixed together :)

I wasn't going to use this as a challenge entry but I had one left and I'm pretty snowed under at the moment so I thought why not!

My poor little girl, Madalyn, has been unwell and we ended up taking a ride in an Ambulance and staying in hospital over the weekend.  She is back home now .... and hopefully it's nothing to worry about (still waiting on test results) and it was all just a reaction to the immunisation she had on Thursday.  I'm not worried (ok of course I am ... I'm her Mum ... so how can I not be) ...... she is sleeping in her own bed now, cute as a button (that is such a weird term ... buttons are not cute!) and she did seem much better today.

But because of all the drama ... I haven't had a chance to create .. and as you know I'm on 3 Design Teams .. so I have work to do :)  not that I'm complaining ... I love it!

So that's enough waffle on from me ..... here is one of the bon bons I made for my Sister's birthday ... they were filled with little confetti skull n cross bones ... they made a delightful mess :)


 Before you scroll down and see the cracker/bon bon take a look at my gorgeous girl.  This is her (sorry you can't see her beautiful face) drawing on her chalk board before bed tonight.  She loves drawing!  A budding artist I think .... this is a face ... it's totally awesome .. in this picture she is sticking those little stickers you find on apples in the eyes!  and no I didn't show her this ... she just did it ... very creative :)  Oh how I love her!

 So here is one of the bon bons ... I used Kaiserscrapbooking paper and cut out a template.  Some lovely ribbon to finish it all off.
I used the totally wonderful Vampire Lilith from Tikcled Pink Stamps .... I have coloured her in these colours many times ... although I did do a bit of a mixture for my Sister's party bon bons.  These are sooooo easy to make!

So now I had better go and catch up on all my emails ... and perhaps check out the blogs I follow ..... and then get some sleep.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Hugs for you xoxoxox

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carly!
    I hope your daughter feels better!
    The cracker looks awesome, and I love the colours you´ve used and the beautiful ribbons!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Ticled Pink stamps challenge this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cracker, Carly! Love how you colored up Lilith! I hope all is well with your daughter... There is nothing more stressful as a mom than worrying about the little one's health! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for "Anything Goes"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very cute project, your daughter is a cutie, hope she is feeling better, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture of your daughter, even if she only shows her back ;)
    Looks like you have a future artist there!
    Your colouring of Lilith is fantastic and I love the cracker. Perfect to our anything goes over at Tickled pink stamps! Thanks for joining and good luck in the draw :)
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo very awesome! i love that image! thnx for playing with us at TPS Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowee, what a fun idea to make a bon-bon! Isnt Lilith gorgeous - I love her little fangs. your colouring is fantastic - I love the red and purple together! thanks for joining us at TPS Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project, I love the image and the colours that you have used.
    I'm glad Madalyn is on the mend, I hope the test results are good news.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment