Wednesday 18 January 2012

Believe in your dreams ....

I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I'm a bit tired today as I worked a night shift last night and it takes me a few days to get back to normal .... especially when I still have a 2.5 year old daughter to look after.

I coloured this image yesterday and completed the card today.  I have used a Tickled Pink stamp called Lil Allsorts Pirate Frankie.

 To tie in the red of his clothes I managed to find a perfect matching red cardstock for the base card!  I then used some scrapbook paper underneath and used some Distress Ink on the torn edge.  The embossed 'map' is an embossing folder from Couture Creations called World Map.  I embossed on some cream cardstock and then used the same distress ink all over it and of course tore the edges.

The little sentiment ... Believe in your Dreams .. is an acrylic stamp from Kaisercraft.


I coloured Pirate Frankie using copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my creation.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

xoxoxo Carly

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-
Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge - #51 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Love it Carly, great image and colouring, fab embossing and distressing a fantastic card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image, great colouring and love the matching papers too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carly!!! This is so gorgeous!!!! You´ve made Frankie look really handsome =)
    I hope you get to rest a little bit today!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be tired too. Love that embossing folder, compliments the image fabulously.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card!
    Really cool!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card love the embossing folder and the image is fantastic:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrrr, he is soooo cute! The embossing behind him is so great with this stamp, i LOVE this card!

    Thanks for playing at TPS this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AARRRG! he's so cute! great job!!! thnx for playing with us at TPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! Love the embossed map! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome card, love the embossing and I love how you coloured your image, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamp challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is awesome! I'm totally in love with that embossing folder- it's the perfect compliment to Pirate Frankie :) Thank you so much for joining us at TPSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment