Thursday 12 January 2012

Birthday - Whimsy Stamps Challenge

Happy Birthday to you !!!!!  Is it your Birthday today?  If it is I hope you had a lovely day ... and if it wasn't I hope you still had a lovely day.

Over at the Whimsy Inspiration Blog the latest challenge is Birthdays.  Pretty easy to do .. make a Birthday card for someone you love and enter it into the challenge .. and you could win yourself a great prize!

I have used a really cute little hoot (he he he) called Kiki from the Whimsy Stamps store.  Kiki has been created by the talented Lia from Lias Stampz.

 I have also used some Whimsy Digi paper called Fruit Snacks on my card.  I cut out the flowers from the paper because little Kiki got lost amongst to many of them.

I have used some flocking on Kiki.  I have never used this before and had no idea what I was doing.  I just put glue down and poured the flocking on.  Hmmm a bit sparse in some areas and a bit fluffy in others but it does look cute.

I did cut out Kiki and mounted him with some double sided foam tape over the top of another Kiki .... to give dimension.  I also did the same with the flower down the bottom.

There are some gorgeous projects made by the DT ... so head on over and check them out.

xoxoxox Carly

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carly, oh what a fun image and your cards brilliant too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s so very lovely! What a cute flog effect on the little owl. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment