Wednesday 22 February 2012

Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #21 - Shaped Cards

Hello :)  Is it a rectangle?  no   Is it a square?  no  It's a shaped card!

Another fortnight has passed so it is time for a new challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons.  Loved the entries for the last challenge .... wow!  so much talent out there.

We have lots of sponsors for this challenge:-

Pretty exciting!  Don't forget that there is an awesome prize up for grabs .. so make sure you head on over to the  challenge blog and check out the Design Team's creations and then enter your own Shaped Card.

For my card I have used an image from Jellypark.  This gorgeous girl with bunting is actually being sold for Jellypark's charity of 2012 which is Little Havens, a children's hospice. They are releasing a special set of stamps during the year just to raise money for this great cause.  So not only do you get a gorgeous image to play with but you also help out Little Havens!

 I have coloured this lovely girl using copic markers.  On my base card I stamped a circle stamp in orange ink to help tie it in with the patterned card.

On the banner I have used some glossy accents to give it some dimension and shine.

Looking forward to seeing your shaped card creations ... I struggled with this one .. so would be great to get some ideas!

Big hugs!
xoxox Carly

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so very lovely! The shape and the coloration are fab! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Carly, love the shape and colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and the shape and colouring is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I really love the shape, really unusual!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment