Monday 27 February 2012

Spots & Dots - Whoopsi Daisy

Hello :)

Nope I don't have chickenpox ... but it is a Spots and Dots challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.  There was some truly delicious projects for 3D challenge last week!  Keep them coming .. I love checking out your creations!

Talking about delicious creations ... be sure to head on over to Whoopsi Daisy challenge blog and check out the projects from the Design Team .... gorgeous!

To play along with the challenge you can purchase an image here .... or grab the current FREEBIE here.
You can win a prize!  and you've got to be in it to win it!

I have used this really cute image, she was a previous freebie.  I just love her and those spotty ribbons.

 I have coloured her using copic markers ... and the background papers are from My Minds Eye.  I have used some gorgeous spotty brads .. I think they are from Kasazz and the sentiment is from Stampin Up.

The doily die is one of my favourite dies and is from Marianne Design Craftables.  As for the butterfly ... I have no idea ... my daughter had it from a project she made at a craft day ... I pinched it he he he ... well it had fallen off ... so I asked her if I could stick it on my card.  She said "you can use it Mummy ... it's ours .. we share it" .... so thankyou Madalyn ... it was a must to complete my card.


On the red dots on her clothes and for her shoes I used some sparkly red glitter glue ... the black plate and the white on her clothes I have used Ranger Enamel Accents (dries like a gloss paint).

I hope you enjoy my card .. it was a pleasure to make ... and it makes me feel like I want to bake (Oh I'm so sorry .. I had to throw in a little rhyme!  but it does make me want to bake scones .. because of the jam)

Ok I'm out of here ...... thanks for reading my waffle and stopping by to check out my card.

xoxoxox Carly

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love your Lace die cut.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly this is so cute!Love the image and the cute papers you have used :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly, your card is so delightful! Lovely bright colors and love this die cut!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carly, love the dots and checks combo on the backing papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't Madalyn sweet to share! I love it and I noticed the shoes right off! But I have never heard of Ranger Enamels??? I'm off to check it out. :0)
    Great card!
    Hugs,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Carly - great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment