Thursday 19 July 2012

Madalyn's 3rd Birthday Card

Hello there.  Its been a huge week for us.  Madalyn celebrated her 3rd Birthday on Monday, oh how the time flies!  We had a little party for her on Saturday ... lots of sweet food and a yummy cake.

This week over at Whimsy we are challenging you to use Punches and Edgers.  So be sure to check out the gorgeous creations from the Design Team.


I have used this gorgeous personalised bear stamp from StampArt Design, Kathryne very kindly personalised the balloon and the number on the cake.  What a perfect image for my little girl.

I have coloured the image using Copic markers
the edge die is from Memory Box - Cherish Border
Ribbon from my stash ($2 shop)
and some glitter glue.

I hope to be back later with some Birthday photos .. I attempted an alien cake (as requested by Madalyn).

xoxoxox
Carly

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Carly! I love your pink hearts! The colouring is beautiful. I'm so happy you enjoy Little Bear. It's fun to make it personal for you! Your card is fantastic! xx Kathy p.s. Hope Madalyn loves it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww just adorable Carly!Love the gorgeous border and the image is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the border trim. But the personalized balloon is my favorite part. (Now I wish I had spent more time on her card...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment