Friday 1 July 2011

another card

Good afternoon.  My blog was down for a couple of days .... well I couldn't access it anyway :(
The image I had coloured previously .... practising my colouring.... and this blog and you lovely people that give me feedback has given me the motiviation to make it into a card.

I coloured the image in copics and then used bits and pieces I have been purchasing to embellish.  I cut out this weird shaped card just to have something different but then couldn't work out the best way to stand it ... ended up going on the side.  I embossed the circle in the middle, not that you can see it that well. and mounted this image with foam tape to give it a bit of depth.  I'm very happy with the colours.  This is a lovely image to colour.





Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment