Friday 1 July 2011

A very special card - for my Daughter's soon to be 2nd Birthday!

Good afternoon.  Last night I was up late making a very special card.  This card means more to me than any card I have made before ... it is for my gorgeous daughter Madalyn.  She will be 2 years old in a couple of weeks!  I don't know where the time has gone.

I really love both the images.  The front one is a CC designs digital image.  It was lovely to colour in copics and I added some white pen to areas to highlight it.  I ran the doily through a script embossing folder which I thought added some lovely texture.  Some really pretty flowers, ribbons and buttons finished off the card.

The inside image is a Magnolia stamp.  My daughter LOVES rabbits.  She calls them Hop Hops .. so I just had to have this stamp.  I'm not realy impressed with the green colouring but its the best I could do with the colours I have.  You will have to excuse the writing inside .. I had already written in it before I thought to take photos .. I was just too excited about this special card being completed for my gorgeous girl.  I wrote the Happy Birthday with spica pens ... lovely glittery pink.

Once again a big thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and look at my creations.
I really value the lovely comments made.  I am loving creating these cards and hope that one day I can enter competitions and win :) but until then the pleasure of creating is more than enough, and you know what the pleasure of giving these cards is even better.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment