Wednesday 11 April 2012

Mad For Markers - New Release

Hello there :)  Did you know Chocolate isn't good for dogs???  I hope so ..... as not only would you not have made your dog sick over Easter .. but you would have been able to eat all the chocolate yourself :)

Over at Mad 4 Markers there is a lovely new release ........

Here is a bit of a sneak preview for you ....

How cute is this little pup!!!!!

As soon as I saw her I thought PINK! she has to be PINK!

There are some more gorgeous dogs in this release ... so be sure to head on over to the store ... here ... and check them out.

Sorry I haven't been around to see many of you these last few days ... I've been on arvo/night shift but I will be around visiting again soon.

Thankyou so much for stopping by.

xoxoxo Carly

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute lol Love the pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the embossing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Belly laughing! This has to be one of the cutest images(love the look on that pup!) and to do it pink is just a hoot! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment