Monday 2 April 2012

Whoopsi Daisy ... Sketch

Another week gone by!  And another month!!!  My goodness!

This week over at Whoopsi Daisy we are challenging you to use a gorgeous sketch designed by Sande.
Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to check out the gorgeous creations from the Design Team .... this was a lovely sketch with so many possibilities!


I have used mainly pinks and this gorgeous image from sheet 334 .. you can find the sheets of images at the store.  This is the latest sheet by Linni and I loved every image on it!  You get 4 images on one sheet ... how sweet.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with the sketch .......

Thankyou so much for stopping by
xoxoxox Carly

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet & cute! Love the colouring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty in pink Carly, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did this sketch proud! :0) I love how her hair is highlighted. What a great card and sweet girly color!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment