Wednesday 25 April 2012

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges - Distressing


Its another week ..... wow how fast is this month going! and over at the Whimsy Inspiration Challenge blog we have a new challenge for you ....
Distressing

This is such a fun theme ... there are so many things you could do!!!

For my card I have used a tearing method (always very satisfying) and a piece of sandpaper to rough up the edges also.

 As soon as I saw this paper I knew it had to be used for a 'diva' card of some sort.  I love this shopping girl ... she is from the Whimsy store and you can find her here along with a whole new bunch of gorgeous digis.

I have coloured Shopping With Rita in copic markers and spic pens .... lots of sparkle to match the paper .... the spicas never show up in photos though.  Her dress, shoes and the dog collar are all sparkly.

I hope you get lots of inspiration from the gorgeous projects made by the Design Team ... you can see them all here and while you'r there why not enter your own 'distressed' card ... our prize this week is


Looking forward to see your beautiful projects!  

Thankyou so much for stopping by :)

xoxoxo Carly

8 comments:

  1. Carly this is so cute. I love the distressing idea. This has a critter come on over and join this weeks challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Tammy .... which challenge should I come and join please ??

      Cute little 'critter' isn't she .. and so helpful too!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment you left at mine. This is one cute make, love the fresh, striking colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the cute little image....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image What a fantastic card , gorgeous colours Great work .
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image! Don't I wish I looked this good walking my little Yorkie "Jasper"! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment