Friday 6 April 2012

Stamping With The Dragon

Easter Bunny is coming to town ..... and I tell you what I have one excited little girl!  My daughter Madalyn is nearly 3 and now knows the joys of chocolate (oh ohhhhh) she was given one of those Humpty eggs and it is sitting in the kitchen cupboard waiting for 'Easter'.  Every day she asks if it is Easter yet ... too cute!  She is being very patient ... she has more willpower than me.


I will not be giving Madalyn chocolate for Easter .. but I am giving her some art supplies and this cute card.  I used Jiggy Easter from Stamping Dragon Desings.  I coloured this gorgeous image in copic markers and added some spica pens for some sparkle and shine to the eggs, ears and wings.

The background papers are also from the store .. they are gorgeous!  Easter Medley Papers and you can find them here.  I really love these papers and will be using them LOTS!

I hope you have a lovely Easter (for those that celebrate this time) and really hope that you get to enjoy some 'time out' and perhaps a nibble of chocolate.

Dark chocolate is my favourite ... what is yours?

Thanks for stopping by .... don't forget to stop over at Stamping With The Dragon to see some totally gorgeous projects from the Design Team.

xoxoxo Carly

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, l like all kinds of chocolate:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute.
    I love this cute dragon
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Carly, I like milk chocolate best. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol ..... I hope you have eaten lots of Milk Chocolate this weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Carly, so cute! The image is wonderfully coloured and fabby papers:) Have a lovely Easter, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carly!

    Happy Easter! My favorite is dark chocolate too. I love the dark chocolate dipped apricots from Godiva. One is more than I can handle they are so rich. :0)

    I love your Easter card. It so bright and love the glitter on his wings1

    Take care and hope your Easter was wonderful,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmm dried apricots dipped in dark chocolate!! that sounds absolutely scrumptious!

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment