Sunday 24 March 2013

I've been published!

Hi there!  I'm soooooo excited!  I've known about this for a month or so but couldn't say anything.  But finally.. .the magazine is out!

I often send my healthy recipe ideas into magazines in the hope they will share them with others.  And it has finally happened!

In the Australian Healthy Food Guide .. this month .. you will find my delicious crepe/pancake recipe.







I hope you enjoy my recipe .... we absolutely love them.  I'm thrilled to have my very own recipe featured in a magazine I love.

xoxoxo Carly

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carly, it sounds like you are really enjoying your new life in the country.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carly what a fabulous exciting thing. Congratulations sweetie.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Congrats Carly, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment