Thursday 28 March 2013

Shimmer and Shine

Hello there.  Are you all ready for Easter?  Madalyn asked me today how big the Easter Bunny was because she wanted to make him a necklace.  Awwwwww.

I have another Gorjuss Clear stamp card to show you again today.  This is called Purrrfect Pals.  I managed to colour a few of them a while back .. and have just been putting together a card here and there when I get a chance.


I made this one into a square .... the paper was so nice but I struggled to match it to anything.  I think its from a Kaisercraft pad called Candy Lane Collection.

I'm really loving this gorgeous stamp.  It is amazing how fun she is to colour .. and the cat doesn't take long.

I hope the week has been treating you well ... and I hope the Easter Bunny visits you and brings you and your family together for a special day.

Big chocolate hugs and bunny whiskers ...

xoxoxo Carly

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous Shelby! Love the glimmer and how simple yet dramatic your card is!
    Happy Easter!
    Lizy xx
    By the way...any cheescake left for me?? It looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment