Monday 18 March 2013

Purple! is back .....

Hello again my lovely followers and craft friends.  It seems I have some mojo back ... well maybe a little and a little bit of time also.  I have been colouring bits of images whilst my 3.5 year old daughter does her colouring :)  Its a way to get something productive done ... and then I can use what little time I have in the evening to put a card together.

So here is one I'm really pleased with ..... and it's PURPLE!  my favourite colour :)


Isn't she just the cutest ....

This a stamp from the Gorjuss Clear stamps range called Purrrfect Pals.  I really love the sweetness of this image.  I have coloured her in Copic Markers.

The papers are from Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue Collection.  

The sentiment is from Stampin Up set A Word For You.

As I mentioned in a previous post I have been getting up early every morning and getting about an hours worth of exercise in and I have also started using some natural Bush Flower Essences.  You can get these in ready made blends or a blend made just for you.  I have had a personal blend made up and am also using a 'rescue remedy'.  

I tell you what .. it's only been a week but I have noticed a change in energy levels ... probably a combination of the two ......

to find out more on this and to speak to Alisha (who is a Naturopath) click on the blog link below.

http://naughtynaturopathmum.wordpress.com/category/bush-flower-essences-2/






Thanks so much for stopping by ...... hope to see you again soon.
Until then ... live your life, laugh at yourself and love who you are.

xoxoxo Carly

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Carly! Well done on the exercise...I go to the gym 3 times a week but I couldn't get myself up an hour earlier lol!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment