Tuesday 13 December 2011

I'm on the DT for Whimsy!

Wooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!

Can't quite believe it!!!  But YES I am one of the new Design Team Members for Whimsy!!

I'm very excited...................

Here is a card I made last night ... just because ..... this is one of my first Whimsy Digi images ..it's called Love Me Anyway.  I have always worried about how to colour it ... and this is my first attempt.  Got to say I'm pretty happy with the outcome.


A huge congratulations to the other newbies to the DT and I look forward to working with everyone and getting to play with some awesome images!!!!!!

Oooooohhhhhh still so excited!!!  Have known for two days ..but I'm still jumping up and down with joy!

xoxoxxoxo
Carly

2 comments:

  1. Awww how cute, love this image, got it too, so sweet. ... and congrats on your new DT yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love this image!
    I am also a newbie for this DT!!! I will be adding myself to your followers list

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment