Sunday 11 December 2011

Shabby Chic .... or just shabby :)

Hi :)  I have spent nearly all night on this card!  It is WAY past my bedtime.  Firstly I had to research Shabby Chic as I had no idea what it was and then I coloured my image.  And of course I didn't have any 'pastel' papers to compete the look I wanted ...so this is what I ended up with .....

 I have used the gorgeous Lil Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps and coloured her in copics.  I'm really happy with her hair .... wasn't an easy one to do ... !

Some nice papers, a bit of faux stitching, some spica pen on the flower petals on the papers (that you can't see in the photos) and some flowers stuck down with some foam tape to add some 'lift' and done.

So now I must go to bed!!

Thanks for stopping by .... and goodnight :)
xoxoxo Carly

I am entering this card into Challenge #49 over at Tickled Pink Stamps - Shabby Chic.  Wish me luck :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carly, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super beautiful card Carly =) And you´ve done a wonderful job colouring Willow, her hair does look fabulous!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supa Supa cute!! love the design! Awesomely shabby! Yes, her hair turned out fabulous! Thanks for braving our Shabby Chic challenge at TPSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the colouring
    Great design!
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your coloring... Her hair is fantastic! Great Shabby Chic creation! Thanks fo joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I agree, the hair is perfect! Lovely card :) Thanks for playing at Tickled Pink Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment