Friday 23 December 2011

Snowball Fight

Not many sleeps now!  Here in Australia its summer ... so no snow for us ... but it wasn't hard to imagine cool, crisp air and snow whilst making this card.

Over at Stamping With The Dragon this week our theme is Christmas Cards.  I have made a really nice sized card, 11cm x 11cm.  It looks really cute and suits the size of the image perfectly.  I have used the really cute Snowfight image.  Was a total breeze to colour and make this card.

I used a piece of cardstock from Fancy Pants called Frosted.  It is double sided so I only had to use the one square.  Economical card!  I used a Marianne Desgin Die from the Craftables range.  I recently got the whole set of four and I'm loving them!




So head on over to Stamping With The Dragon and check out the Design Team's Christmas cards, get inspired and then enter your own ... who knows ... you could be our winner!

xoxoxxo Carly

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and love the sparkle on the snow. Great doily die too. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this image. The sparkles do it justice. I sure hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carly!

    I went and looked at all the cards over at Stamping With The Dragon and I must say, I liked yours best!(not that I'm partial or anything...LOL) :0)
    I love the use of the doily die but how you added the glitter was just right. This is one of my favorites cards you have done. You really have a knack for great coloring. The dragon image is nicely shaded. Great Job!
    Can't wait to see you next creation!
    Hugs from the USA,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment