Saturday 17 December 2011

Is Santa the only one creeping around at night?

Good evening ... I hope you have had a great day.  I have a card I'm really happy with to show you today.  It took me AGES! to colour it but I'm thrilled with the result.

I have used Tickled Pink Stamps - Lestat.  I have had him for a long time but never coloured him. I purchased him to go with Vampire Lilith whom I have coloured a lot!  So here he is ... for the first time .......


I coloured him using the following Copic Markers:-
Red areas - R24, R27, R29 & R59
Black areas - C1, C3, C5, C7 (and on the bat some black spica pen)
Skin - E000
Shirt - E40, E41


As you can see just plain red and black cardstock for the card but cut out some embossed skulls.  The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug one .. (wish they printed the names on them!) it has skulls, diamonds and lightning bolts.  I cut the skulls out and then dabbed them with an Alabaster coloured ink pad.

This is quite a large card 12cm wide by 16cm high and I must say it looks much better in real life.

Thanks for stopping by ..... I hope you are all ready for Christmas and looking forward to a few days of rest and hopefully time with loved ones.

xoxoxo Carly

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Tickled Pink - #50 Pick your favourite past challenge (I have picked Masculine / One For The Lads)
The Outlawz - Copic /Promarker challenge - Celebration (he looks like he is all dressed up for a party)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring Carly!!!!!! Your card is stunning!Love the skulls!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love love love the way you coloured your image, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring of the fantastic image!
    Well worth the time :)
    Very effective with the black and red
    Thanks for joining us at TPS and good luck
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing colouring Carly the details are amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at TPSChallenges xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love those skulls! And outstanding coloring! Lestat's cape looks fabulous! Gorgeous shading in the folds! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love the lads. A wonderful CAS creation. Coloring is AH-MAZ-ING! Well done with our 50th TPSC challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this year, hope to see you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining in our last challenge 2011 at TPS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment