Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sew cute .....

Hi there.  Just a cute little bear to show you today .......

This little fellow is from The Stamping Boutique and I think it is just adorable and sew (he he he) versatile.

I have used some My Mind's Eye papers for the background as I thought they were perfect for this image and the latest challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges - Stitching Real or Faux.

 I used one piece on the back which I stitched on to some lovely green card using the sewing machine, this was then attached to some cream cardstock.  The flowers around the outside of the image are cut from a different piece of paper.  But both match up lovely as they have 'stitching' around the flowers.  You may have to zoom in to see.


So head on over to Creative Craft Challenges and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT and then get creating and create your own card with some stitching.  Doesn't have to be real stitching ... you can always just draw it on!  There is a fantastic prize to be won ....Joanna Sheen set of 6 Giordano Christmas stamps for our sponsor The Stamping Boutique.

xoxoxxo
Carly

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carly, I like the sweet image and the stitching.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one super cute image hun and one,super card love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment