Sunday 14 August 2011

Dragons Den Card Challenge another card

I'm back with a real quick one .... well two actually

A lovely little tag.  I love this image from the Dragons Den store.  I coloured him while I was waiting for the previous post to upload :)

I think this challenge is supposed to be a Birthday card challenge ... but I'm not sure and I only have Christmas images.  But as my Husband said .... its someone's Birthday on Christmas day ... I think it's Jesus's.  You've got to laugh :)

 Kind of looks like an Aussie Christmas with the green and yellow :)



Once again the lighting is bad ... thinking I would like one of those natural light lamps ... hhmmm perhaps for Christmas :)

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment