Monday 1 August 2011

Tickled Pink Challenge #30 - Shaped Card .. Not a Square

Good evening ... yep I thought I would brave the sloooooowwwwww internet tonight and post my Tickled Pink Challenge card.  Wasn't going to worry about it .. but I had already made it so may as well.

I will not be writing much .... as its going to take about 2 hours for my images to upload ....

Sleigh is cut from black bazzill card, a light shimmery cream for the top of the sleigh and a silver for the runners on the bottom. 

It's not a very strong card because there wasn't many straight lines to have the fold so it is only joined on the curvy back of the sleight ... but it would stand up if leaned against something.

I have used the poor little streesed out Lil Christmas Frankie stamp from Tickled Pink.  The poor little fellow ... he looks so worried about that snow man's head falling off.

Coloured with the following copics:-
Green areas - G14, 05, 07
Red areas - R17, 27, 29
White areas - C00, 01
Gloves & feather - W1, 3, 5
Hair is just a mix of browns (I just fiddle until I'm happy)
Skin - E000, 00, 02
Gold Spica on the belt buckle and ear ring
and then some white puff paint on the snow mans hat.

Thanks for stopping by :) 


Oops glue wasn't dry when I took this ... but it only shows up because of the lighting ... I'm sure it will go away (fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. Love the tickled pink stamps and great christmas creation--your sleigh is awesome
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sleigh shaped card! How original and clever! Love your coloring of Frankie! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment