Sunday 14 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #32 - Happy Haunts

Ok I promise to make this short for you my followers ... you must be sick of hearing from me today :)

I embossed on black card using the cuttlebug and then went over the raised areas with a silver gel pen.  Mounted this onto some glittery green bazzill (it matches her eyes) then onto a white cut out frame then back onto black card.  The image is the gorgeous Ghost Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps.  I think she was my first digi and I love her.  I coloured her a while ago using W copics and was happy with it but just hadn't used her for a card yet.

Thanks for visiting yet again tonight :)  It's now almost midnight and my Husband is probably wondering where I am! Goodnight ......



Sleep tight :)  Don't be spooked by this lovely ghost .... she is a bringer of good dreams .....

9 comments:

  1. This is so different but lovely xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, love the way you have embossed and used the silver pen.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is magnificent!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the highlighted, embossed background and that fabulous white frame! Wonderful coloring of Willow in all grays too! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for Happy Haunts! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so awesome! Totally love your creativity with the background and your coloring of Willow is gorgeous :) Thanks so much for joining us the week at TPSC!
    xx Katie- Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. heehee I too, stay up and hubby asks me in the morning 'what time I came to bed?' I think it's called an addiction!! lol This is a super awesome happily haunting card. love the B&W coloring! Thanks for joining us at TPSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scary!!! Great choice of image and colours ;)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo! I made the Top 5 with this card! So pleased as I really love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment