Friday 5 August 2011

I'm trying out for a DT spot with Crafting For All Seasons

Good afternoon (morning, evening or whatever time of day it is where you are)

I am going to do it!  Yep I'm going to be brave and try out for a Design Team position with Crafting For All Seasons.  I know I'm only a beginner and I have so much to learn .. but I think that getting into a DT would really push me to learn more and be more creative and if I don't get in well not to worry as I will still love creating and can try again when I'm more experienced. 

I need to put in my best three creations ... well I don't really have that many ... and I love nearly all of them .. so how will I choose?

I think my most favourite card is one that I entered in to a Tiddly Inks Challenge with a Tiddly Inks image ... click on this writing here and it will take you to my blog entry .....


This next card is one I'm quite happy with as I gave a lot of thought to the layout and colours.  Click on this writing and it will take you to my blog entry.
 And lastly this card I made for my Sister's upcoming Birthday.  Tickled Pink Images are what got me started in digi images and copic colouring.  Click on this writing here and it will take you to the blog entry.

I am happy with all the cards I have put up on my blog and really didn't know how to select my 3 best ... I think the gel card I did that I entered in Crafting For All Seasons latest challenge is also a great one .... so its hard to decide.

Wish me luck ....... :)  But most of all thankyou for your support and checking out my creations.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment