Saturday 6 August 2011

Please vote for my card

Hi my lovely followers ....

I would love to win a challenge .... hint hint hint

and if you would like to vote for my card over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog I would be very grateful ... there are some totally gorgeous cards that are in the running and to be honest mine is very plain .. but I'm so proud of the colouring and that is why I entered it.

Voting ends in just 15 hours .....

If you click on the header of this blog post it will take you there ... my card is number 2.

Thankyou :)

Will hopefully be back tonight with another post ... hoping to create a new card once my daughter goes to bed.  I'm pretty hyped up on sugar as my family had a little morning tea get together for my upcoming Birthday (its' on Tuesday ... and I'll be 35!  aaaaggghhh where has the time gone!)

until next time ...... happy blogging and creating

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment